Roles and Responsibilities
To establish a specimen procedure and developing and implementing analytical procedure.
- To evaluate laboratory information and reporting results according to standard procedure
- To maintain laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standard and troubleshooting procedure.
- To certifying instrument performance, arranging equipment replacement, service and repair.
- To maintain laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level by indenting /placing and expediting orders.
- To monitor and arrangement of chemists adjustment according to workload of functional areas.
- To maintain records and report as per Standard Procedure.
- To maintain laboratory information system by identifying information needs and problems with recommending improvements, testing, writing user manuals, training chemists and samplers, maintaining security and confidentiality.
- To implement new programmes, test methods, innovative instrumentation and procedure by investing alternatives, preparing proposals, developing parallel test method and monitoring progress.
- To maintain laboratory staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and provide proper training.
- To drive cost reduction initiatives taken by reuse of chemicals.
- To prepare maintenance schedules of laboratory instruments and equipment.
- To monitoring calibration and certifications and AMCs of instruments.
- To prepare a budgetary plan.
- To ensure disciplined work culture.
- To identify errors in existing test method.
- To maintain housekeeping and safety in workplace.
- To ensure analysis on time as when requirement needed.
- To emphasise more when a new instrument is going to installation.
- To ensure R & R test consistency.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Iron & Steel
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
Tata Steel BSL Ltd
Contact Company:Tata Steel BSL Ltd
Address:TATA STEEL BSL LIMITED,,TATA STEEL BSL LIMITED,NH-, 55,NARENDRAPUR, , DHENKANAL, Orissa, India